Use a variety of Skype commands to easily organize and control your chats.
The list of Skype commands will come in handy whenever you need to manage your P2P or cloud-based chats and improve your Skype experience.
Make use of the following commands to manage your Skype:
- To detect whether you are using P2P or cloud-based chat, insert "/get name" into the chat window and press the Enter button. You will see "#skypename..." for P2P and "19:..." for a cloud-based system.
- To delete a user from the chart, insert "/kick [Skype Name]".
- To add more moderators to the chat, type "/setrole [Skype Name] MASTER".
- To receive a list of chat members and their roles, insert "/showmembers".
- To get all available commands, insert "/help".
- New groups that you create will be cloud-based.
- To create a P2P-based chat, type "/createmoderatedchat".
- Keep in mind that the typed commands are visible only to you.
- Update your Skype to the latest version in order it can support the commands.
Programs that may interest you
Useful info on "Skype Commands"
Below is a list of compiled Skype commands. I have searched on the internet to get a full list of commands and found some interesting ones as well.
May 27, 2014 · Discover new chat commands recently added to Skype to enhance your chat experience.
By By David WeedmarkDec 14, 2011 · Hidden Skype Commands. When you are using Skype to chat with others, there are many commands you can use to manage the chat session and …
Answers about "Skype Commands"